Saturday, March 01, 2008

179/365 - Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep all day.


179/365 - Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep all day.
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

be asleep all day.

I wanted to get up early this morning with the intention of heading to my Dragon Boat team's Pool practice. But alas, my alarm didn't go off (I set it to PM instead of AM!) So I missed the bus!! So I walked back home from the bus stop and went back to bed.

I am also not going to Montreal for my friend's B-day party. There is a 24 hour party going on there. I decided that since I am feeling better I should make sure to get the necessary sleep that I need so that I don't feel worse!

Tomorrow I shall be going to the 1/2 marathon 9 km run!!

No comments: