Tuesday, May 13, 2008

251/365 - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want


251/365 - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

Not so sure about this one.....meh. I found out today (unofficially) that I am at the TOP of a waiting list to get into the program I applied for through work. I am essentially waiting for someone else to change their mind or withdraw...the wait is killing me.

*******************************************

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man turn bad

So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want this time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want


Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

The Smiths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYpd3_roHg&NR=1

No comments: