Sunday, December 21, 2008

77/365-2 - "I do not choose to be depressed, she said. It just happens from being around all these stupid people." - Story People


77/365-2 - "I do not choose to be depressed, she said. It just happens from being around all these stupid people." - Story People
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

I've been tagged by KristyBee to share 16 things about myself - so here I go:

1. I don't eat any meat except for fish

2. I have completed 2 half marathons

3. I am awkward and horribly clumsy (which sometimes means tripping over cracks in sidewalks)

4. I have no interest in having children of my own

5. I am always behind in keeping my apartment clean but usually get it done eventually

6. my longest romantic relationship has been 1 year and 1/2

7. I am atheist agnostic

8. I am scared of heights but have bungee jumped twice

10. I just started drinking coffee a year ago

11. I have a cat, an aquarium and lots of plants (I want my apartment to be a jungle)

12. I have a sarcastic sense of humour

13. I am a huge proponent of psychoanalysis, in fact I have been seeing a therapist for a year

14. I read graphic novels, erotica and mystery novels

15. I love chick flicks

16. I have never had an eating disorder but have always been worried about getting fat and watch what I eat fastidiously.

No comments: