Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 8 - Stars


Week 8 - Stars
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

Left: me
Right: the melody sensor

Our themes this week were all homonyms and ours was "stars". When I found out what our theme was I instantly knew that I had to take an image with my moon mask.

I am also really glad that both of our images are similar in that we are both looking up at the stars!

This is a diptych project by a group of female photographers who have known each other a long time on Flickr. The project matches two of us together each week with a different theme to interpret how we want, on an individual basis. We then create a diptych using each of our photographs.

The results of the collabrations are being posted on a blog, which you can find here ...

www.divinediptychproject.blogspot.com/

No comments: