Monday, January 05, 2009

91/365-2 - “An artist's sphere of influence is the world” ~ Carl Von Weber


91/365-2 - “An artist's sphere of influence is the world” ~ Carl Von Weber
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

This idea grew out of a conversation with my best friend...we were discussing some ideas for a SP and we though putting myself in a snow globe would be something fun to do. Well since I don't have a snow globe this is what I was able to capture. I am not really wanting to come out of this spere at the moment. I feel sheltered in here.

My photoshop skills are quite elementary but I am sure I shall revisit this sphere thing again...in fact I am thinking of doing a series...*mind wanders*

RANDOM FACT: I worry that my cat is unhappy all the time and am thinking about getting her a friend.

No comments: