Thursday, May 27, 2010

"She tried on every body left but they'd been pretty well picked over & all that were left were a little worse for wear. She finally settled on one that was pretty good except for a scuff at the elbow where you almost couldn't see it anyway & as she walke


"She tried on every body left but they'd been pretty well picked over & all that were left were a little worse for wear. She finally settled on one that was pretty good except for a scuff at the elbow where you almost couldn't see it anyway & as she walke
Originally uploaded by Geekgirly.

103/365x2010

I have been working out a lot lately and I have to say I am pretty impressed with the results. I am finally getting some stomach definition back!

I have had some people concerned that I have lost a lot of weight, but as you can see I am healthy....just smaller!

No comments: